走读丝路·跨越古今|双语纪录片第三集:一块茯茶的黑金密码
Traveling along the Silk Road,Journey Across the Ancient and Modern丨The black gold code for a piece of Fucha tea
中国是茶的故乡。经过漫长的历史积累,茶已经在全世界50多个国家扎下了根。5000年前,神农时代把茶叶用于药用;3000年前,开始人工栽培茶树;2300年前,开始煮茶,喝茶;2100年前,茶叶得以沿着丝绸之路走向世界。西域人普遍以肉食为主,不易消化。而茶可刮油解腻,于是成为丝绸之路上的重要商品。泾阳茯茶也被称为丝绸之路上的“黑黄金”。
China is the hometown of tea.After a long history of accumulation,tea has taken root in more than 50 countries around the world.5000 years ago, during the Shennong era,tea was used for medicinal purposes;3000 years ago,tea trees began to be cultivated artificially;2300 years ago, tea was brewed and consumed;2100 years ago,tea went abroad along the Silk Road.People in the Western Regions generally consume meat,which is difficult to digest.Tea is effective in dissolving oil and relieving greasiness.Therefore, it became an important commodity on the Silk Road.Jingyang Fu tea was called “black gold” on the Silk Road.
裕兴重第七代传承人罗瑶是位90后,她想要利用现代的方式宣传茯茶,释放茯茶文化的活力,让更多人了解茯茶。
Luo Yao, the seventh generation inheritor of Yuxingzhong, is a post-90s generation.She wants to use modern methods to promote Fu tea,unleash the vitality of Fu tea culture,and make Fu tea understood and accepted by more people.
“茶友们新进直播间的先给点个关注,卡个粉丝灯牌。欢迎大家,您现在所在的是有近四百年历史的茯茶老字号裕兴重的直播间。晚上好,给大家现在看到的金花的学名叫做冠突散囊菌。只有在泾阳天时地利人和集聚的情况下才能让它去长出来。这样的有益菌,它是国家的二级保护菌种。给大家看看茶汤,看一下 茶汤非常漂亮。”
Hi, my dear new friends.Follow me please.Light your fan light board.Welcome to the live broadcast room of Yuxingzhong,a time-honored brand of Fu tea with a history of nearly 400 years.Good evening,the scientific name of the golden flower we are showing you now is called Eurotium cristatum.It is a beneficial bacterium that can only grow in Jingyang under favorable conditions.It is a national second-class protected bacterial species.Now I will show you the tea soup.Look, the tea soup is very beautiful.
在汉景帝阳陵出土的茶叶遗存,距今约2100年,是 “世界上最早的茶”。说明早在汉朝时期,茶已经融入皇室的日常生活中。泾阳茯茶距今已有近千年的历史。
Tea remains unearthed from the Yangling Mausoleum of Emperor Jing of Han Dynasty dating back about 2100 years,are considered the "earliest tea in the world".It indicates that tea had already been integrated into the daily life of the royal family as early as the Han Dynasty.Jingyang Fu tea has a history of nearly a thousand years.
“举起来。好。像你这样的剁法,那是进步不了的。”
Life it.Yes.Your way of cutting doesn’t work.
茯茶的制作非常的考究。把茶叶用大刀剁成小块,筛选出合适的大小,然后放入锅内翻炒。“人要过得好要熬。茶要做得好得炒。”炒至茶叶变软,将茶铲出锅外放入模具中进行筑茶。最后把茯茶放入发花房进行一个月的发花,即为成品。
The production process of Fu tea is very meticulous.First, chop the tea leaves into small pieces with a big knife,select the leaves of appropriate size,and fry them in a pot.To live a good life, one must endure hardships.To make good tea, frying is necessary.Ntil the tea leaves become soft.Then, scoop the tealeaves out of the pot and place them in a mold for shaping.Finally, put the well-shaped Fu tea into a special room for one month waiting for the growth of the golden flowers.After the process, we get the finished product.
罗瑶也准备开始茯茶的线下推广。
Luo Yao prepares to promote Fu tea offline.
“我觉得咱们直播虽然说现在做的还不错,但是我觉得我们还是可以去到线下去做做推广”。
We are doing well in live streaming.But I think it is necessary for us to promote our product off line.
“我感觉地推挺难的。这个到时候跟我叔沟通一下吧。”
Ground promotion is quite difficult.I will talk about it with my uncle.
“需要多少人?”
How many people do you need?
“八个人”。
Eight.
“那怎么搞?”
What’s your plan?
“我去找。我要是找到了你参加吗?”
I will go to find the ground promotion personnel.If I can, will you join us?
“行吧。我估计应该没啥效果。不会有啥效果。”
Ok. I will. But I don’t think it will be achievable.Maybe there is no effect at all.
“拉钩,盖章!”
Let’s make the deal!
“大妈,我想用一下咱这旗子,可以吗?”
Auntie, may I use this flag?Really?
“可以,可以。”
Yes. Take it.
“姐,咱屋有没有扁担?我想用一下行不行?”
Ms, do you have a shoulder pole?Would you please lend it to me?
“刚好有一个,我给你拿去。”
Yes, I have one.I will fetch it for you.
“咱就分配一下任务吧。谁举旗子?”
Let’s assign our tasks.Who raises the flag?
“我!”
Me!
“推车的?”
Who wants to push the handcart?
“我推车。”
I’ll push it.
“谁担茶?”
Who will shoulder the tea?
“我担茶。”
I will.
“给咱喊个号子。”
We need a work chant.
“茶叶进城啦!”
Fu tea is coming!
“好,就这样。”
Very good.
“茶叶进城啦!”
Fu tea is coming!
“尝一下裕兴重的茯茶。”
Come and taste Yuxingzhong Fu tea!
“特别好喝。”
It’s really delicious.
“谢谢。”
Thank you.
“累死了。我的脚后跟疼。今天这个活动打个分。”
I’m exhausted.My heels ache because of long-distance walking. I give today’s promotion a high score.
“今天这个活动出乎我的意料之外。”
It is really out of my expectation.
“没想到吧?”
Out of your expectation?
“没想到,确实。”
Yes, much better than my expectation.
“所以,所有的东西它都不可能是一成不变的。还是要跟着年轻人,还是要改变一下观念。这些年喝茶的越来越多了。”
Therefore,everything cannot remain unchanged.We should listen to the young generation,and change our fixed mindset.In recent years,more and more people prefer drinking tea.
“你像我们小时候,根本没有这样的条件。”
When I was young,we couldn’t afford to drink tea.
“物质丰盈了,我们的精神生活才能充沛,这才有时间坐这里喝喝茶,这也属于是茶文化的范畴之内。”
Only with abundant material resources can we enjoy a fulfilling spiritual life.We now have the time and money to enjoy tea.Tea culture has become popular.
泾阳茯砖茶,凝聚的是古人的智慧。罗瑶的现代传播,是当下的创新。现在,我国茶园面积及茶叶年产量稳居世界第一。2023年中国的茶叶种植面积达到了343.3万公顷,占全球总面积的62.16%,茶叶产量355万吨,出口总量36.75万吨。从丝绸之路开通到现在2100多年来,经过一代又一代人的努力,茶已经成为中西方文化的一部分。
Jingyang Fuzhuan Tea embodies the wisdom of ancient people.Luo Yao’s modern methods of promotion is a kind of innovation in the new era.Currently,China ranks No. 1 in tea plantation area and annual tea production.In 2023,China's tea planting area reached 3.433 million hectares,accounting for 62.16% of the global total area,with a tea production of 3.55 million tons,and a total export volume of 367500 tons.Over the past 2100 years since the opening of the Silk Road,tea has become a part of both Eastern and Western cultures through generations of efforts.
精彩集锦
相关热词搜索: